NEXT Index du Forum
NEXT Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 

{The_Byrds_-_Younger_than_Yesterday_1967.zip}

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    NEXT Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rainedi

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 03:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: {The_Byrds_-_Younger_than_Yesterday_1967.zip} Répondre en citant

{The_Byrds_-_Younger_than_Yesterday_1967.zip} > urlin.us/2bc1q

In,,,,the,,,,mid,,,,90s,,,,Columbia,,,,rehauled,,,,the,,,,entire,,,,Byrds,,,,catalog,,,,,reissuing,,,,all,,,,their,,,,classic,,,,albums,,,,with,,,,plenty,,,,of,,,,extrasLabels,,,,Search,,,,Contents,,,,Browse,,,,Categories,,,,Category,,,,Intersection,,,,Search,,,,Advanced,,,,About,,,,LyricWiki,,,,Statistics,,,,Our,,,,Affiliates,,,,Requests,,,,for,,,,Edits,,,,Artists,,,,Albums,,,,Songs,,,,Upload,,,,Art,,,,Lyrically,,,,Mobile,,,,App,,,,Special,,,,Pages,,,,Double,,,,Redirects,,,,Uncategorized,,,,Photos,,,,LyricWiki,,,,API,,,,SOAP,,,,Wikify,,,,Tracklists,,,,Contribute,,,,Edit,,,,this,,,,Page,,,,Add,,,,a,,,,Video,,,,Add,,,,a,,,,Photo,,,,Add,,,,a,,,,Page,,,,Wiki,,,,Activity,,,,Watchlist,,,,Random,,,,page,,,,Recent,,,,changes,,,,The,,,,Byrds:Younger,,,,Than,,,,Yesterday,,,,(1967),,,,1,816,546pages,,,,on,,,,this,,,,wiki,,,,Edit,,,,VisualEditor,,,,History,,,,Talk3,,,,Younger,,,,Than,,,,Yesterday,,,,Releasedin1967Length:29:11Genre:Psychedelic,,,,Rock,,,,Wikipedia,,,,article,,,,Album,,,,by,,,,The,,,,ByrdsWith,,,,Mind,,,,Gardens,,,,,we,,,,find,,,,Crosby,,,,looking,,,,intently,,,,at,,,,the,,,,fabric,,,,of,,,,a,,,,song,,,,and,,,,delving,,,,deeply,,,,into,,,,the,,,,history,,,,,politics,,,,,and,,,,nature,,,,of,,,,popular,,,,artistic,,,,forms:,,,,is,,,,a,,,,song,,,,possible,,,,sans,,,,rhyming?,,,,What,,,,is,,,,the,,,,role,,,,of,,,,the,,,,voice?,,,,The,,,,musical,,,,accompaniment?,,,,In,,,,a,,,,way,,,,,he,,,,is,,,,assuming,,,,the,,,,role,,,,of,,,,a,,,,mystic,,,,and,,,,a,,,,leader,,,,in,,,,the,,,,trajectory,,,,of,,,,music,,,,at,,,,the,,,,timeDon't,,,,Make,,,,WavesIm,,,talking,,,about,,,the,,,LA,,,Getaway,,,by,,,Joel,,,Scott,,,Hill,,,,Chris,,,Ethridge,,,and,,,John,,,Barbata!!!,,,It,,,is,,,a,,,fantastic,,,Lp,,,,and,,,Hill,,,is,,,an,,,amazing,,,(and,,,underrated,,,),,,singerI,,,really,,,like,,,Easy,,,Rider,,,as,,,well,,,,there,,,are,,,some,,,great,,,lost,,,tracks,,,on,,,that,,,album,,,like,,,Gunga,,,Din,,,and,,,Fido,,,that,,,deserve,,,greater,,,recognitionTambourine,,,ManHas,,any,,other,,Byrds,,fan,,noticed,,this?,,Asa,,matter,,of,,general,,interest,,,I,,have,,been,,a,,follower,,of,,The,,Byrds&the,,band,,and,,the,,individuals&since,,maybe,,1965,,when,,I,,was,,in,,schoolThat,,said,,,its,,inclusion,,is,,not,,only,,telling,,,it,,is,,necessary,,when,,you,,take,,into,,consideration,,the,,tensions,,and,,musical,,explorations,,of,,the,,periodCrosby,,,along,,with,,Hillman,,,produced,,some,,of,,the,,most,,remarkable,,songs,,here,,(as,,noted,,in,,Jasons,,review)The,,,Fallen,,,Angels,,,Its,,,A,,,Long,,,Way,,,Down(6),,,Steve,,,gross,,,:,,,I,,,remember,,,the,,,Fallon,,,angels,,,love,,,you,,,sign,,,in,,,d.cThru,,,,my,,,,student,,,,years,,,,I,,,,collected,,,,all,,,,of,,,,the,,,,studio,,,,albums&apart,,,,from,,,,ByrdmaniaxBy,,,,claiming,,,,that,,,,a,,,,substitution,,,,of,,,,this,,,,song,,,,for,,,,that,,,,,or,,,,the,,,,weakness,,,,of,,,,this,,,,song,,,,and,,,,the,,,,needed,,,,inclusion,,,,of,,,,what,,,,is,,,,deemed,,,,a,,,,stronger,,,,song,,,,,or,,,,the,,,,presence,,,,of,,,,this,,,,guitar,,,,or,,,,that,,,,bass,,,,or,,,,those,,,,drums,,,,or,,,,these,,,,voices,,,,,we,,,,fall,,,,victim,,,,to,,,,the,,,,mind-set,,,,of,,,,our,,,,timeBut,,,,the,,,,album,,,,track,,,,is,,,,good,,,,as,,,,wellMy,,,,Back,,,,PagesTambourine,,,,Man,,,,in,,,,mp3,,,,,Please!!,,,,Reply,,,,Paul,,,,Jackson,,,,January,,,,23,,,,,2009,,,,at,,,,8:54,,,,pm,,,,I,,,,have,,,,a,,,,question,,,,that,,,,maybe,,,,someone,,,,can,,,,answer,,,,,please?,,,,Inspired,,,,by,,,,reading,,,,of,,,,Roger,,,,McGuinns,,,,appearance,,,,at,,,,The,,,,Barbican,,,,in,,,,London,,,,this,,,,week&to,,,,be,,,,televised,,,,by,,,,the,,,,BBC,,,,on,,,,13th,,,,February&I,,,,played,,,,my,,,,1987,,,,Edsel,,,,vinyl,,,,reissue,,,,version,,,,(ED277),,,,of,,,,Younger,,,,than,,,,YesterdayI,,,believe,,,it,,,was,,,the,,,live,,,performances,,,that,,,fused,,,them,,,into,,,a,,,unified,,,band,,,,,,this,,,time,,,,not,,,behind,,,McGuinn,,,(or,,,Crosby),,,but,,,together!,,,Whoever,,,the,,,Byrds,,,are,,,is,,,just,,,alright,,,with,,,me!,,,Reply,,,sixsevenfive,,,December,,,4,,,,2008,,,at,,,4:43,,,pm,,,I,,,never,,,get,,,tired,,,of,,,of,,,C.T.A.-102,,,or,,,Mind,,,Gardens,,,,but,,,happily,,,skip,,,Everybodys,,,Been,,,Burned,,,and,,,Renaissance,,,FairThere,,,,was,,,,a,,,,great,,,,deal,,,,of,,,,cross-pollination,,,,,,,,much,,,,of,,,,it,,,,intentionalReply,,,reddove108,,,November,,,27,,,,2008,,,at,,,8:33,,,pm,,,Subtract,,,Mind,,,Gardens,,,and,,,C.T.AThe,,,,quality,,,,of,,,,his,,,,songs,,,,on,,,,this,,,,album,,,,make,,,,me,,,,wonder,,,,what,,,,if,,,,whenever,,,,I,,,,hear,,,,the,,,,earlier,,,,onesMind,,,GardensWe,,,continuously,,,shuffle,,,the,,,music,,,that,,,we,,,listen,,,to,,,(and,,,why,,,not?)in,,67!,,I,,,had,,,read,,,somewhere,,,,could,,,be,,,mistaken,,,,that,,,Hillman,,,and,,,McGuinn,,,intentionally,,,left,,,Lady,,,Friend,,,(a,,,killer,,,track),,,off,,,the,,,Younger,,,Than,,,Yesterday,,,albumReply,,,philspector,,,December,,,5,,,,2008,,,at,,,5:28,,,am,,,Like,,,sixsevenfive,,,for,,,me,,,the,,,greatest,,,Byrds,,,Lp,,,is,,,The,,,Notorious,,,Byrd,,,Brother,,,(just,,,listen,,,to,,,the,,,two,,,great,,,Goffin/King,,,covers)C.T.ABut,,,,the,,,,reason,,,,im,,,,writing,,,,to,,,,ur,,,,blog,,,,today,,,,is,,,,to,,,,talk,,,,about,,,,one,,,,of,,,,the,,,,most,,,,underrated,,,,Lp,,,,ever,,,,(really),,,,,one,,,,who,,,,has,,,,a,,,,little,,,,connection,,,,with,,,,the,,,,Byrds,,,,(Clarence,,,,White,,,,play,,,,on,,,,this,,,,Lp)What,,,,emerges,,,,here,,,,is,,,,a,,,,taut,,,,album,,,,that,,,,not,,,,only,,,,demonstrates,,,,their,,,,diverging,,,,and,,,,multiplying,,,,interests,,,,,but,,,,also,,,,is,,,,the,,,,laboratory,,,,for,,,,their,,,,creative,,,,searchesThere,,,,,I,,,,said,,,,my,,,,piece!,,,,This,,,,is,,,,one,,,,great,,,,album!,,,,Period!,,,,Thanks!,,,,Reply,,,,dk,,,,November,,,,30,,,,,2008,,,,at,,,,12:48,,,,pm,,,,I,,,,cant,,,,pass,,,,up,,,,the,,,,opportunity,,,,to,,,,put,,,,in,,,,another,,,,pitch,,,,for,,,,The,,,,Byrds,,,,Untitled,,,,albumReply,,,mark,,,November,,,30,,,,2008,,,at,,,11:54,,,am,,,First,,,of,,,all,,,,I,,,would,,,like,,,to,,,thank,,,you,,,,Jason,,,,for,,,the,,,reviewThe,,,pop,,,song,,,and,,,the,,,stardom,,,that,,,they,,,sought,,,throughout,,,their,,,formative,,,years,,,,has,,,now,,,been,,,set,,,aside,,,(mostly),,,in,,,favor,,,of,,,finding,,,ways,,,to,,,speak,,,directly,,,to,,,their,,,audience,,,,to,,,question,,,,and,,,to,,,have,,,their,,,search,,,for,,,some,,,mystical,,,garden,,,made,,,publicIt,,,,is,,,,really,,,,a,,,,Lp,,,,that,,,,every,,,,RisingStorm,,,,reader,,,,will,,,,loveWhy f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 03:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    NEXT Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange