NEXT Index du Forum
NEXT Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 

How To Reactivate An Inactive Facebook Account

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    NEXT Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Candidatures acceptées
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rainedi

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Reactivate An Inactive Facebook Account Répondre en citant

How To Reactivate An Inactive Facebook Account
> DOWNLOAD

By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. You may need to re-enter your password after this step. 9 Tap a reason for deactivating your account. 9 Click a reason for deactivating. You'll see this option in the top-left side of the page. Recognized by Charity Navigator and Forbes for its efficiency, Direct Relief equips health professionals in the U.S. 5 Click Manage Account. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. HOME . Deactivate the account, click it and that's all. 5 Tap Continue. How do I reactivate it again? wikiHow Contributor Follow the guidelines in the article. Steps Method 1 Reactivating Your Account (Mobile) 1 Open your "Facebook" app. Please try again. 2 Click "Forgot Account?". How do I delete several Facebook accounts and combine them into one account? Answer this question Flag as. 3 Scroll down and tap Settings. The page you're looking for is unavailable. If you aren't logged into Facebook on your Android, enter your email address and password and tap Sign in to view the News Feed. 11 Review the exit options. About This Article How helpful is this? Co-authors: 11 Updated: Views:468,734 A Anonymous Jul 15, 2016 "This helped me so good." Share yours! Quick Tips Related ArticlesHow to Deactivate a Facebook AccountHow to Recover a Disabled Facebook AccountHow to Quit FacebookHow to Permanently Delete a Facebook Account . If you find something suspicious, contact Facebook directly for help. All Rights Reserved. Make sure you have access to whichever medium of communication you choose. Powered by Mediawiki. I got my Facebook account back on my computer. You'll see this icon in the top-right side of the Facebook page, just right of the ? icon. ⌂HomeMailFlickrTumblrNewsSportsFinanceEntertainmentLifestyleAnswersGroupsMobileMore⋁WeatherPoliticsTechShopping Yahoo Help 👤 Sign in ✉ Mail ⚙ Help Account Info Help Suggestions Back to Help Central . I should have created a church page for our church, instead I created a personal page, how do I change or fix this? Answer this question Flag as. If your selected reason is deemed fixable by Facebook, you'll receive a pop-up messaging with an alternative (optional) action; tapping Close will remove this pop-up. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 1 Helpful 2 I want to activate my Facebook account, but I lost my phone number and email address. Help answer questions Learn more . and throughout the world with essential medical resources to effectively treat and care for patients without regard to politics, religion, or ability to pay. If you choose email, check your Spam folder. I changed phones and want to reactivate, but I forgot my password. EXPERTISE Strategy & TrainingPaid MediaWebsite DevelopmentInbound SalesContent & PREmail & Marketing AutomationAccount-Based MarketingSocial MediaSEO ABOUT US Culture CodeTeamWho We ServeAwards & RecognitionEvents ARE WE A FIT? Pricing RESOURCES Inbound Marketing for Industrial Manufacturers Inbound Sales for Industrial Manufacturers Resource Library Case Studies BLOG SPEAKERS CAREERS CONTACT US 901 S. Submit Already answered Not a question Bad question Other Tips When you deactivate, all of the information on your profile is saved in case you wish to return. What should I do? wikiHow Contributor Try to use your old email address connected to it then put your remembered password. This process is different than permanently deleting your Facebook account 5a02188284
activex control download for facebook freelam sao de khong bi hack facebookfacebook messenger app for iphone how to delete messageshow do i add like us on facebook to my email signaturehow to put a facebook account on holdios 7 upload photos to facebookfacebook cracker v2.0 yuklecool hearts for facebookestados de facebook de like yhow do i chat with more than one person on facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    NEXT Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Candidatures acceptées Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange